Our Olive and Rosemary loaf can be eaten as a savoury snack or toasted and included on a cheese board. Using rosemary from our own backyard we are currently talking to an Australian supplier to provide you with home grown olives. But in the meantime, we’re bringing a touch of Greece to you.
- Tapioca Flour, Besan Flour, Rice Flour, Almond Meal, Polenta, Teff, Xanthan gum, Salt, Yeast, Sugar, Olive Oil, Rosemary and Kalamata Olives
- 24 hours at room temperature
- 4 days if wrapped and refrigerated
- Freezes well for up to 6 months
Country of Origin
- Made in Banksmeadow with 71% of ingredients locally grown in Australia
- Contains Nuts (Almond Meal) & Corn products (Polenta)
- DOES NOT contain gluten, dairy, or soy.
Made in a shared facility and therefore traces of allergens may be present.